Monday, May 28, 2012

Were is the United States heading?

Were is the United States heading?
Well I watched the movie Che of Ernesto "Che" Guevara and I discovered a lot of things to that, that is the way I am very rebellious I consider my self a warrior searching do something greater than me. I believe that I wasn't suppose to be born at this era but maybe I did and is to send message. I know some of you probably think that also. But you have to make decisions on your facts people today we have nothing but a followers instead of leaders, hero's. I believe that yes we should fight a war against terrorism. But to free the people of those countries heavily affected by and to protect our nation but this country is more corrupted than any other they try to keep Americans naive bubbled. I don't know if some you guys have ever heard the speech of John f. Kennedy on secret societies well why should we have secret societies isn't this America. The real danger in this country is secret societies, drugs and human trafficking also law enforcement corruption. If you watch TV is bullshit if you vote for democracy or republican parties your a fool. People have to oppose the government just like these men did for their countries I mean we don't have to go kill each other around there's other ways of achievement. With out violence. We spending to much money on a war spending to much money on other thing that don't really matter. Instead of saving and becoming more independent. A federal reserve why that's another big problem in the US. Theirs thousands of secret small societies that control neighborhoods across the United States. Is this what our founding fathers wanted. But I know what the f**ck is going on excuse my french but I try to mind my own business. one thing that Socrates said was an individual should focus on self development instead of materialistic things. If you believe you have the that warrior spirit e-mail me and lets talk about it.
Government - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Like the rest of the world, a long depression like the one in 1873. Hunker down guys, this 4 ticket ride has just begun
2 :
You gathering recruits?
3 :
Che Guevara is a bad example. He was just a murderous psychopath who used "revolution" and "the people" as an excuse to get his sadistic rocks off murdering defenseless civilians. In anything that even remotely resembled an actual fight, he got his ass beat every time.
4 :
A second Constiution Convention.And/or revolution.