Saturday, December 1, 2012

why I cannot say that I love America?!?

why I cannot say that I love America?!?
I am a new immigrant from China , I love my country , and i love this country , actually i like living here more than in my own country,i like people's politeness and kindness here , but that's not equal to ---if you like America , you are a traitor of your own nationality. recently , i saw people on chinese yahoo put very cruel comments on mix blood babies and some chinese women who married to forgings , some people said those women are all for money ,for dirty desires to marry to white guys , and all the mix blood babies are animals. OH MY God! I really cannot stand those comments , so i put some neutral comments below those rude commonts, then , there are some people said I must be a American dog , a traitor of my country , i must be as dirty as they are , i must be those ones who married to an American guys... yes , I am a married women , but my husband is a chinese. I just want to say ---their rudeness and narrow-minded nationalism makes me love this land more and more, I love you---The United States of America! I am proude of being chinese , and I am proude of our great 5000years culture , and meanwhile , I love America , because this land is so free and fair , people just live their lives and seldom judge others... what a nuts I write those words--just want to find a chance to speak out my real feelings and without being judged as a traitor of my own coulture ....! i really so sad those days! i really do not know why they call me --american dog and traitor! i papa is here , he loves this country too, and my brother and my mama ,and my husband, i love this country because so many reasons , but i must keep sillent on chinese web sites to express my feeling to this great country. so sad! i am not only loving america, but also latino , i learn zumba here , and once i said i like the mexican culture--the music , the dances ... people will only say--that is ok . but when i say i love america , they will say i am a traitor.... why i donot like people judge those mix blood babies and those chinese women who married americans , because there are some good sisters in my own church they married to americans and have babies ... the first time , in my life , i really so want to be a america and not to be a chinese , as a chienese i felt so tired , there are always people so sensitive and put judgement on you ...
Languages - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
:-)
2 :
Bright Blessings!
3 :
Good for you. There is nothing wrong with loving your heritage and loving where you live. I am proud to be Italian, but I love America.
4 :
wow....
5 :
I'm sorry to hear that those Chinese think of you as a traitor. I don't think that's fair at all! I know many Chines women and they don't seem to take pride in America only there own country...i don't know why... I mean it doesn't even make any sense, its totally fine that you have pride in your own country as well as America! Good for you!! =] But i just wanted to say from reading your post...you seem like a very open minded person, which is a pretty good quality :) All the best!!!! :D