Wednesday, May 7, 2014

How well do you think my story is?

How well do you think my story is?
I want to have an honest opinion and changes if possible. Thanks!! :) Days 1-5 Belgium I will first travel to Brussels. It is the country capital which is located in the middle of the country. The people that live there are French, Dutch or German from what I know of. Most of the people speak German or French and that means I would have to study a little German or French. The others speak Dutch or another language. One of the famous sights that I will go to is The Grande Place. It is south west of Brussels. The sight is a building and a garden changes every two years mostly made by flowers. Some times early in the morning, salespeople sell the same flowers in the garden. That is the first place I would want to go to. The last place I would want to go to is the Centre cartophile de Bruxelles. That is the souvenir store were I can buy agricultural samples of soil, rocks, statues, etc. The life expansion for most people here is an overall of 79.22 years. For male it is 76.06 and for female it is 82.53 years. They are very healthy and live a long time from what is says. The food production is pretty low considering that permanent crops are only 0.69%. Most of the food source comes from factories and small farm owners. The natural recourses are mostly construction materials, silica sand, carbonates. The downfall to that is they will maybe soon run out of the natural resources like they did with coal. In 1830 Belgium finally gained independence from the Dutch. This country has been good so far on its own. The average person in Belgium would make around 1000 to 2000 euros or 2900 us dollars in a month. The employment is very successful. Belgium imports mainly machinery and equipment, chemicals, diamonds, pharmaceuticals, foodstuffs, transportation equipment and oil products. The exports witch is the natural resources are world wide and associate with everyone and country. When I do get there I really need to exchange my United States money for euro. That would be 68 cents of euro from one United States dollar. That would mean I would cut my money in half technically. I would have to spend about six United States dollars for a sandwich. Belgians have a couple religions and forms of Christianity. I would like to see how they worship their god and have celebrations. There are still some bad parts of Belgium but the people are making it better by the second. The country is still very rich in wealth and feeling. I would like to see how that happens when they see someone who looks, believes, acts, and talks differently than them. There are many air ports so I can get home and to think of it, it is almost like a second America but in deferent ways. I just hope I can get to a different airport on my journey into a different country, state, city and town in the 5 days given to me.
Homework Help - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It's pretty good! I like that you included every little detail. Just try to be a tiny bit more specific about everything in general. And in your last paragraph, airports is 1 word, not 2. Also, in the last paragraph, the first "different" is spelled wrong. Try to use spell check, and remember to vary your word and sentence types. Good luck!
2 :
I did not read the entire thing as I know that a writer who wishes to be successful must know the diff erence in useage and meaning of the words "well" and "good".