Saturday, July 14, 2012

Why the man is in more power,even in United states?

Why the man is in more power,even in United states?
My rich and abusive husband force me to go through 3 times for psychological evaluation using cps agency and courts, my all evaluations came out normal and now he file a divorce case and putting condition on agreement for me to go for 4th evaluation.He keep on torturing me and when I yell he recorded them,I can`t even make him do lying detecting test for he abusing me physically and psychologically?he is threatening me to cancel my green card and send me to home country without my children as they all are citizens here.He hide all his money and planning to show bankruptcy,telling lie in court that he don`t have money so he don`t have to give me anything. He is doing all this in America,whose legal systems are best in the world but if anyone knows how to manipulate them ,no one can do anything.He was responsible for the death of two patients and had sexual harassment case on him,had attended 18 weeks of battered spouse intervention course for beating his wife but still he is working successfully as a doctor and businessman in united states My attorney is saying that he is still eligible for joint custody as he is the father of children and it`s hard for me to get full custody of my children ,no matter what he do at his job,can anyone tell me from where I find the justice ?
Marriage & Divorce - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You need to somehow get proof that he is doing all this to you and the law will take your side especially if there is abuse envloved. he cant do all this to you. Stand your ground and leave without him knowing if you have to with the kids, i would highly suggest turning him in for abuse.
2 :
sorry...but you should probably start packing your stuff for the long trip back to your home country. Men, Money and Power will win out every time.
3 :
He can get away with everything because he has brains AND money. First of all... why in the world would you marry this guy. Didn't you get to know him? Isn't mental abuse worse than staying in your old country?... But it is NOT your fault that he is acting this way. Buy a camera or two and let if record you being beaten by him. God you are in so much trouble, I hope things go well!!! God Bless!! Maybe it's dangerous for you and for him that you know so much about the bad things he's done. He is making you look crazy so that they don't believe you. CHANGE THE WAY YOU HANDLE THINGS! Be smart about how you plan things! Don't yell, be the innocent lady you are. I made an observation on the way you write and I think you know the English language, but you might not know how to express yourself. Learn how to express yourself. So that in your evaluation you can tell them what's going on. Maybe agree to the 4th evaluation if they hire someone that speaks the language of your home country so that you can express what you are saying. Also... he might be paying the pyschologist to evaluate you and say that you are crazy. YOU should pick who does the tests on you. I know you might not have money, maybe you can sell some of your things to get help from someone. Use the internet to find a NICE attorney and get help. Best of luck!!!!!