Monday, January 14, 2013

Can you name me some countries, besides Iran, that are against materialism?

Can you name me some countries, besides Iran, that are against materialism?
I mean, can you name me some countries, besides Iran, that are against doing businesses, making money, being rich & anything else related?? Just like Saudi Arabia, the United States of America & India are countries which are very Pro-Materialistic.
Religion & Spirituality - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
??? Doesn't sound like Iran to me. I would say: Nepal or Bhutan. Very strict environmental laws prevent profiting from natural resources - very unlike Iran! - Jim, http://www.bible-reviews.com/
2 :
Wow, you give humans way too much credit. Your answer lies in countries without great class disparity and Capitalism with it`s claws fully engaged.
3 :
"can you name me some countries, besides Iran, that are against doing businesses, making money, being rich & anything else related" You poor fool, don't you know the leaders and top 5% in your country live a life of decadence and opulence while you struggle?
4 :
Iran is anti-materialistic? How come there are so many rich Iranians? Some countries may say they are against materialism, but actions speak louder than words.