Thursday, November 28, 2013

Is There a Job That "Requires" You to Travel? Enough Money to Travel the World?

Is There a Job That "Requires" You to Travel? Enough Money to Travel the World?
I'm still really young (lets just say under 18 ha), let me say that first, but ever since I discovered all the continents in the 3rd grade, I've wanted to travel the world. I am extremely interested in art, and that's pretty much any branch of art there is. I really am not sure what I want to be when I get older, but I do know I love art, cooking, traveling, and discovering new things/places. I love geography too. Is there any jobs that fit one of these areas that you sorta have to travel a lot to get? Does it take a lot to travel the world? I really want to see the landmarks of the world, mostly Europe, the all the states in America, some parts of Asia and Africa, and Australia. Its a lot of places. I'm really interested with ancient ruins and stuff like that. I love the outdoors, like camping and mountain climbing, etc. I love to go sightseeing. As of right now, my family hardly travels. I live in the United States, in Michigan, and I have seriously only been to Illinois and Ohio. I don't expect to make all this money so fast, and I understand it will be many many years or more that I could actually travel a lot, even after I get a job. Like I said I'm really young to decide all this, but it's really what I want to do when older. It it really possible to get a job to suit traveling and save enough money to do it? (BTW, there are currently 62 countries I'd like to see, even though I know about 10 of them I probably couldn't) What do you think?
Other - Destinations - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Join the Navy, travel, meet cool people, then watch the Marines kill them.....
2 :
Yes.... 1) Air-staff (pilot/stewardess) 2) Merchant Navy 3) Workin with some 'Travel Channel' 4) Players like fifa/cricket/tennis/golf etc etc